Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Mountain Bike? Nah!

At work for a couple days, so I ran on the trails this evening. The plan called for only 3, but I decided to run the course that is laid out for the weekly mountain bike series. That course is 4.5.

Cool course. Great mix of the carriage roads and single track. I also ran one section of single track "backwards" (in the opposite direction), which I don't think I've ever done. It was like an entirely different trail. Good stuff. However, if I tried to ride a mountain bike on it, I would most certainly die. Think I'll stick to running.

My legs were a bit sluggish, but I somewhat expected it after 15 the other day. I stretched a fair amount afterwards, so hopefully, I'll feel good tomorrow.

1 comment:

Jamie Anderson said...

Nice going. Those mountain bike trails definitely make for some good running.