Monday, December 29, 2008

Moderately Successful Test

D and I ran an easy 3 miles on the bike path this afternoon. The good news is that my calf felt fine. Seems like a week of relative rest was a good thing. I'm going to go easy on it the next few days. If all goes well, I'll ramp back up this weekend. On the downside, I was really sluggish throughout the run. I had zero energy. The most likely causes are the travel and time off...oh, and a distinct lack of Pringles over the last week. Hopefully, I'll get the zip back. Not sure what the rest of the week has in store, but I'm hoping to mix in some skiing. I do know that it is most likely not related to the 10-mile training plan...guh, that thing is out the window.

Coming soon...the exciting year-end recap.

BTW, scroll down...I'm absolutely crushing it.

No comments: