Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Course Preview

This afternoon, I got out to check out the course that will make up the Spring Trail Running Series at work that starts tomorrow. It's going to be tough. It measures out to 3.5 miles and is a nasty mix of single track, carriage roads and hills. It's all hilly. Then it gets hilly. Like I said, it's going to be tough.

I'm going to use tomorrow as a test to see where I am. I have to admit, I'm feeling pretty confident after the two long runs I've done at Pineland and Camden in the last two weeks. Granted, I haven't done any speed work, but I haven't had any problems with my calf. That's the key. Not confident, I'll be fast, but confident I can finish. So, we'll see how it goes.

In a completely unrelated story, the rest of the world hates W, too.

No comments: