Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Out of Sorts

I've been feeling off for the last two days. Not sick. But, something just isn't quite right. Hard to describe. In all honesty, I could be worrying myself sick about MDI. It's pretty much consuming all my thoughts. I'm kind of a mess. But at the same time, I feel ready. Really. I think I might need another of my sleep a lot and eat constantly kind of days.

Easy 3-mile run this evening. Nothing to report. Other than it was effortless, and I felt great. Felt better during the run than I did the rest of the day. Then again, I was looking at budget sheets all day.

The fact that I don't feel great made my decision real easy for tomorrow. It's the last day of the trail running series, but I'm not going to push it. I already have first place locked up. (Really, really, really small pond.) I thought about going hard, but with the marathon just around the corner it's probably better to take it easy. I'll add a couple miles before to make it 5 or 6.

PF Factor: .25 - I don't want to day that it's gone because the PF can be tricky, but it's pretty minor. No pain and very little tightness at any point during the day. Didn't notice a thing while I was running. No worries here.

2 comments:

Jamie Anderson said...

Regarding MDI, hold true the "trust your training" mantra. You've put in your miles and time, and no doubt you'll do great.

mindy said...

Marathon jitters gets the best of them I'm sure. But as one very smart blogger once wrote, "Just make sure all your butterflies are flying in the right direction and you'll do great". You're going to have a fantastic experience!