Monday, January 28, 2008

To Ski or Not to Ski

I woke up feeling like boo boo. So, I was more than my usual grouchy self. D was psyched. I don't feel like I have her cold, but I'm definitely not 100%. If it keeps going in this direction, I'm confident I'll be 100% by Thursday. But, again, it's nothing to really be worried about.

I had to run an errand for work, which took us to Scarborough this morning. I was about 50/50 whether we should ski or not. But I felt much better after I'd been awake for a couple hours. So after picking up buckets of oil, we headed up to Pineland for a ski. It was really windy. Crazy windy. In any event, we headed out for an easy ski, and that's exactly what we did. I felt pretty good. Nothing to rave about, nothing to complain about. But I'm definitely glad we got out. Nordic Meisters tomorrow, and then another easy ski or two, and one more short run this week.

Right now, I'm hungry.

No comments: