Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Argh and Random Stuff

Still not feeling good about yesterday's events. Am I obsessing about this? Absolutely. Am I insane? Clearly. Plus, D ran 5 miles today. I did squat. Probably couldn't have run 5 miles. Body might have permanently rebelled. Did she run those 5 miles to make me feel bad? Probably. She has a cold, black heart.

OK, back at it tomorrow.

From the random files...

54.5/557.1
As in 54.5 miles per gallon and 557.1 miles on the last tank. Those were the numbers in my car the other night when I filled it up. That's pretty awesome.

So, Firefox just had a snazzy new update. I'm not happy. I fear change. Am I a geek for even noticing/caring? Absolutely. Just a couple hours ago I had this clean, streamlined theme that is no longer available in the new version. Everything just looks a little different, and I'm not particularly happy about it.

No comments: