Monday, April 7, 2008

Frustration

I have the day off. The weather is perfect. Great day for a long run.

crap

That's the most frustrating part about having an injury. Even when conditions are perfect, you can't do anything about it. In the past, it hasn't been as frustrating, since I hadn't really been training for anything. I'd just sit on the couch with twinkies and sausage gravy and say, "Well, maybe next year." Now, not only is it frustrating, but I'm denying myself of my endorphin fix for the day. So, there's also a chemical reason that it sucks.

grumble

I still haven't completely ruled out racing on Saturday, but it's not looking too good. The good news is that I'm in the process of negotiating a high level deal with a massage therapist. I can't really discuss it here because...well, she's one of my 3 readers.

No comments: