Thursday, April 17, 2008

April 25

Does everyone know what Friday, April 25th is?

Of course, you do. It's Arbor Day!!! I'm certain your celebration planning is moving along swimmingly.

But, it's also the day that I'm going to run again. Mark it down. I will actually run on that day. In the meantime, I will not run. I have also painted all the windows black, so I can't see how nice it is outside.

My calf is feeling a lot better. (Thanks, Shannon!) No pain at all. As it continues to improve, it's going to be essential that I resist the urge to go run too soon. Hence, the black paint. But, it is feeling much better. Good stuff.

I also attribute that to good vibes I've been getting. Avid reader, my grandmother, who has been granted #1 Fan Status here at Snowman Whines, sent me a great email the other day. And, she's right: I'm going to heal and kick ass once again. (She didn't exactly say that, but that's what she really meant.) It was just what I needed to hear. Grandmothers are good like that.

1 comment:

Sparkplug said...

Glad you're feeling a bit more optimistic :-)