Friday, April 17, 2009

Still Feeling It

Quick 3 miles today, 3.25 to be exact. Well, the pace wasn't quick, but 3 miles just feels quick. It's too short to really discern anything. For example, after my run today D asked me how I felt. I told her that I didn't really know since I was only running for about 28 minutes. It's just not enough time for me to get warmed up, even on a warm day such as this. Unfortunately, my hamstrings really tightened up after the run. I have to admit, I'm still feeling my effort from the other day. I have a theory about this: I'm soft.

Blackstrap Heaven
on tap for tomorrow. I must admit, I'm more excited for the after-not-quite-a-party because there will be bacon. And, I'm bringing a super special wicked awesome post-run delicacy. Oh, yes, it will be awesome.

1 comment:

middle.professor said...

The best thing about racing 5 miles of hills, rocks, hills, mud, and hills is that I can eat a bacon-maple-donut without the guilt! If only it could make my legs feel less sore...