Thursday, February 28, 2008

What Was I Going To Write About?

Throughout the day I always have these great ideas for blog posts. No really, they're great. Awesome even. Now that I sit down to write something...I've got nothing.

Anyway, today I ran 5 miles on the bike path. I was sort of tight at the start, but everything felt better as I moved along. The wind on the way back was a little more than noticeable, and my face was cold. Weird. I spend a fair amount of time outside in the cold, and I don't usually get that feeling, so it was surprising. All in all, it was a good run.

My "plan" over the next couple weeks is to build up my mileage. Slowly. Every time I mention it D says, "You need to be careful, or you'll get injured." I have no idea why she would think that. But if I'm going to have any success in longer races, I need to be running more than 12 miles per week.

2 comments:

Sparkplug said...

"I have not idea why she would say that." I hope I sense some sarcasm in that!

sn0m8n said...

Sarcasm? From me? Never.