Friday, February 15, 2008

Random Stuff

I ran 3 miles on the bike path this afternoon. It was clear, and an nice, easy run. As opposed to D's experience this morning. Will I get sick of the bike path? Absolutely. Am I happy it's there? Extremely.

Vegan Hippie

I came across this site last night while perusing the Intertubes. Pretty interesting, and very impressive. A raw vegan diet would be really difficult. Obviously, he has some running talent to be able to pull this off, but impressive none the less.

Delicious

In a related story, I've perfect the breakfast sandwich. I ate one this morning.
1 egg, 1 Thomas' English Muffin, 2 slices of ghetto cheese from the deli and:


Of course, there are secrets that I can't reveal here, but trust me, it's genius.

Old Guys
This is the trailer for the new Indiana Jones movie.



Normally, just hearing the music gets my geek senses all tingly. This time I'm not so sure. Is this movie going to tarnish the legacy? I hope not, but it sure looks like it. Apparently, it involves aliens of some sort. It looks dangerously close to the National Treasure franchise...which is vomitous.

No comments: