Thursday, March 13, 2008

On Mt. Washington

So I did nothing relevant to this blog today. Nothing. No fitness. I did, however, have a photo shoot for work, which put me at 4,000 feet on the side of Mt. Washington. It was an amazing day, and I'm stunned that I was able to pull it all together and have such perfect weather. Yup, I'm the man.

Here are the early returns:







All photos by my buddy and go to photo guy, Greg. (He's too busy taking photos and working for the man to update his site.) If you need pics of anything, he's the man.

2 comments:

bbirney said...

You might want to consider beefing up the contrast and brightness on those photos; right now they look a bit dull. Good composition, but they could use some touch-up.

sn0m8n said...

Ben - I noticed that, too. The originals I have are super kick ass bright and whatnot, but somehow in the uploading and posting to blogger things got a little drab.