Monday, April 12, 2010

Training Week 4/4 - 4/10

On paper this looks a bit like a down week, and in some ways, it was. Last week was a big week, and I woke up on Sunday realizing that I'd contracted a cold from the Little Snot Bucket. Have I mentioned she's started day care?

Onto the numbers...

4/4, Sunday: 3 - 27:11, Highland Green Road with SamBOB. D was out on a long run, and I was on Daddy Duty. The Little Lady needed a nap and rather than battle with her trying to get her to nap in her crib, I chose to put her down for a nap in the stroller. Worked like a charm, and I got a nice easy run in. Warm out.

4/5, Monday: Off. Apparently, my nap strategy wasn't quite right, as the Little Lady decided to barely sleep on Sunday night. And, I was sick. No run.

4/6, Tuesday: 5 - 43:02, Brunswick Town Commons. Easy run on old stomping grounds. Felt surprisingly good and the cold was waning.

4/7, Wednesday: 5 - 38:25, Highland Green Loop. Plan was for a tempo run at around 7:30 per mile. I felt like crud, and it was pushing 80°. Throw in some mysterious back tightness...not good times.

4/8, Thursday: Off. Quasi-planned, since I still wasn't feeling 100%

4/9, Friday: 3 - 24:42, Suck Loop. Felt OK.

4/10, Saturday: 11 - Merrimack River Trail Race. Race report coming soon...

Totals:
Miles: 27
Trail: 16
Road: 11

Tunage!


Link it...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xv6oOxn1axw


Stay tuned for the exciting report from THE RIVAH!!!

No comments: