Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I need a thighmaster


You don't see many infomercials for the thighmaster anymore. That's a shame because I think I could use one. My piriformis muscle in my right leg/butt isn't really what it should be. It's one of the factors in my impinged infrapatella fat pad. I need to do some exercises to stengthen it. The thighmaster would be perfect for these. Maybe for Christmas I'll get a thighmaster. I hope it comes with leg warmers.

Of course, I need to stretch, too. I always need to stretch. I could also use a personal masseuse to provide daily massages. I recently heard that the Minnesota Viking's Adrian Peterson is getting treatment on his busted kne 6-8 hours a day. This is good for my fantasy football team, but it's a load of crap. I spend 6-8 hours a day sitting at a computer pretending to work. Perhaps I should spend that time making my knee feel better.

Speaking of feeling better, I started my mellow two weeks today. I ran for 20 minutes, stretched and did some non-thighmaster-having exercises. That's the plan for the next two weeks. Twenty-minute runs rock. It's like they barely happen. It's going to be a nice couple of weeks.

No comments: