I should really be in bed right now, but I'm having trouble getting up from the oh-so-comfy couch. So, here are a couple things on my mind.
1. Two great snowshoe runs in the last couple days. I really dig my new snowshoes, and I'm getting steadily more comfortable with them.
2. I'm itching to race. I'm feeling kind of, sort of, quasi-fit. It's probably all in my head, but that counts for something, right?
3. My run yesterday was in a blizzard. It hurt...my face. Bad times.
4. Try these. They're super tasty.
5. Happy Holidays! As a gift to you, here's a pic of my super adorable kiddo:
She's ready for spring training to start.